Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Baby Was Born With A Humerus Fracture My Baby Received A Spiral Fracture To Arm And Haematoma To Scrotum During C Section Birth And I Can't Sue!!

My baby received a spiral fracture to arm and haematoma to scrotum during c section birth and I can't sue!! - my baby was born with a humerus fracture

My beautiful baby was born by Caesarean section in September. During the procedure, a spiral fracture of the left humerus and a hematoma (bruise mass) in the scrotum. I am furious that this has happened, and pointed out that there is no possibility of continuing medical repsonse I can not feel pain and suffering because he was a newborn, if these injuries. I accuse no money grubber, and not for financial gain. I just want the doctor responsible. It is extremely rare that a baby thought to suffer a fracture during and Section C, and it is rare that a scrotum baby so I get hit, it must be extremely rare for both to get a baby! My friend is a vet and said, tractor and pull calves or legs are broken and rough that the doctor should be done for it? This happened in Australia and is a pamphlet of a problem, but again all are welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Anyone who has seen a baby - shot newborn - is, like vitamin K at birth, I can say that babies feel pain. And with the collapse of her son, I'm sure you cried more when someone touches or moves his arm.
    Your gynecologist should be responsible. I live in the United States, and I am) a sister of the mother of the child in a general hospital (5000-7000 births / year, and here, the suits are successfully brought injuries.
    At least I would be a copy of your clinic, will be reviewed by a lawyer and the doctor's report that the board of the national examination for physicians in Australia.
    I hope your little man is healed, healthy and happy - and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask the various lawyers. It is struggling too, and believe in this case. You owe it to your son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should talk to a lawyer because I believe that you will not be able to sue for breach of his son, but for medical expenses you pay, and the X-ray and these accounts and psychological damage it does to you as parents. There are one or two titles that you can only see the person, not the download told you to think.

    If it is the doctor responsible for the medical board report would have taken his license and may not be completed practice until his investigation of the case.

    Also, I'm sure you know that some babies are delivered by Caesarean section more susceptible to injury, is very common that only the movement of the hips and weak bones. I do not think that the apology from the doctor ... I had a caesarean section and nothing has happened, I think the doctor would have to be extremely careful because of the risks. I'm glad you baby is doing well and nothing worse happened.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should talk to a lawyer. If there is trauma at birth, then you should be able to sue, too. Ask someone who knows something about the law.

    ReplyDelete