Sunday, February 21, 2010

Spidi Spidi Or Held Or Teknic Or Cloveritalia(motorcycle Gloves)?

Spidi or held or teknic or cloveritalia(motorcycle gloves)? - spidi

The decision, gloves may be more accidents. Spidi Penta instead Phantoms offenders Teknic or Italys Clover RS-3? Anyone with personal experience with these gloves? They are all well? Comfort and design is not important to me. I've read a lot about these gloves (with the exception of clubs, it was recommended to a friend), and everyone seems to have very good reviews or comments.

1 comment:

  1. I do not use gloves, but I can confirm Spidi took my friend, the gloves and swear by them. I have a riding jacket Spidi winter and is unsurpassed.

    Comfort will be important that nothing sucks more than a glove is poorly fitted.

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete