Sunday, January 24, 2010

Key Store In Xp Can I Install A Dell Restore Cd With Xp Home SP2 Using A Key With SP1?

Can I install a dell restore cd with xp home SP2 using a key with SP1? - key store in xp

I bought 2 new Dell computers outside of eBay from a dealer 2 years ago. One was a 4700 and another in 3000th The operating system is run on a partition with a recovery CD partition is stored to restart (no Full Blown recovery CD). They are not coming with the CD. COA, their actual or XP SP1. I look forward to eBay to collect, produce a full CD for $ 20 again, but also for the Service Pack 2 at home and not SP1.

Will I have a problem trying to install it?

I think flying will replace the processor 3000 and the motherboard for a faster in about 6 months and I know that XP, because changing the chipset. I have one that with what happened. It is a gateway (gateway that I can use my recovery CD that has a COA from Dell, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment